Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Doctor Appointment

So, I'm not really sure all of what they are going to do... I know blood work, obviously. But I have no idea of anything else they want to be doing to me. Hahaha!!! Hopefully not too much. I have another appointment next Wednesday (including more blood work).

The good news is, I have almost stopped bleeding!!! YAY! So maybe by tomorrow it will be all gone and we will have the green light to continue out "marital relations." Sorry, just had to use that term one more time before I chalk it up in the "weird" category.

I was talking on Tuesday with this mom that has twins at the daycare and she was telling me how she had a miscarriage and a D&C done right before she got pregnant with the twins. She was also saying how people were telling her that she "got her other baby back" when she was pregnant with the twins :) I thought that was pretty cool. Then she went on to tell me that I was going to get twins! Holy crap! I don't know what I would do! But the only way that I would have twins is if the egg splits and they are identical... I mean I GUESS my right ovary could produce two eggs at the same time and it happen that way, but I have no idea on the odds of that unless you are taking fertility medicine.

Anyways, I am starting to ramble. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment