Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 9, 2012

38 Weeks Tomorrow!

Nothing too new going on... TMI warning... I lost another HUGE chunk of mucous plug (the biggest yet!) this morning. So gross!!!! I also had another pregnancy massage today. It was AMAZING!!! Even better than last week's massage. It was a guy doing it, which made it a little awkward, but he was very professional and was very good! I would definitely see him if/when he works in the public. I have decided that I am going to get my membranes stripped on Monday if there is no progress. Hopefully I have possibly dilated and effaced more so I won't have to! :-) Almost there!!!!!


I got baby's bath in the mail today! It is so cute and soft! I can't wait to use it!!!


And baby's first Christmas ornament and present the other day too!



I couldn't pass up the classic Christmas story!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment