Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Movie Day

Alex and I have been watching movies all day today. Well... Except for a little while where we paused one and did some extra curricular activities ;) Hahaha!! I was hoping if my period is on its way, doing the deed would help bring it along sooner. I hate being late. I know its only CD32, but still.... I don't want to be late and be way out in left field for my next cycle... Uhg... I am holding back from testing until next week, even though I REALLY want to test tomorrow or Tuesday. Hahaha!!
Anyways, I guess that's all for now.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I understand the desire to hurry things up. I still haven't had a positive OPK this cycle, even though I've passed the points where I've ovulated every other cycle. I know my sickness and my hysteroscopy could have messed things up, but I hate having to wait it out to see just how badly it got screwed up.

    Hopefully we'll both get our answers sooner rather than later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!

    CD#29-35 kills me... hang in there GL xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ami! I hope you gets yours this cycle as well!!! :) Good luck!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete