Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

Last night we finally got the floor tiled! And this morning Eric (my step-dad) came back over to help grout it. It is almost done! I am so excited! All there is left is to put the baseboards on and then fix the paint.

Then after the grout was done we went down to my parent's house for Easter. We had a ton of fun playing with my niece and nephew. Then on the way home we decided to stop at our friends' Kyle and Katie's house. They were burning a bunch of stuff they didn't want anymore and some of it was clothes that were way too small (and in too bad of shape to donate). Alex got a funny idea to try them on, and then Kyle did too! We had a lot of laughs and it was kind of nice to just let go and have an unexpectedly fun night. After the fire went out we went inside and watched the movie Surrogates. It's an awesome movie!!

I made an appointment next week to get birth control from Planned Parenthood. And it will be perfect time to start it because I will be just getting done with my period. Hopefully it will help keep me regulated and maybe a better chance of getting pregnant when I am done with it...

But I am off to bed. Its pretty late. Tomorrow we are going to Alex's grandparents (both sides) for Easter. I am excited, but I just don't feel like me because of my period. Uhg... Hahaha. Oh well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment