Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, October 7, 2011

Excitement In the Air

I was thinking about testing this morning after I felt nauseous, but decided it would be best to just wait it out until next Wednesday.

Even if I'm not pregnant this cycle, I am very excited for what is to come! If I'm not pregnant, I am starting a gym membership and diet plan to loose some weight. Then we are going to do IUI with oral stimulants or injections in December or January :-)

Also, I am excited for holidays! Halloween is coming up soon, then it's Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years! Hoping this year's holidays wont be as depressing (even though there is some pregnant people in the family and I know it is going to be "all about them.") I am maybe going to avoid those situations so I don't get blue when it is a happy time of year :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment