Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 26, 2013

Crawling and Babbles and Teeth, Oh My!

Well, Isabella is crawling and babbling like a little mad woman! :) She runs around in her walker and chases us and the dogs. Hahahaha! She said "daadee" a few weeks ago and started crawling two weeks ago. She actually doesn't have any teeth yet, and no signs of them coming in! My mom said I was the same way, and then they came in groups and I was a terror. So I have the feeling that we are in for trouble! Isabella also have been pulling herself up on anything and anyone and standing. She hasn't started walking along furniture yet, but I'm sure it won't be long.

More updates soon, but until then, here are a few of my favorite pictures!











No comments:

Post a Comment