Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Test

Alex has his ASVAB test for the Navy scheduled for October 4th! I am excited, but super worried about it at the same time! We went to visit one of his old school teachers and he helped with math, and after the quick lesson, I remember enough to be able to help him study at home too. But because of Alex's learning disability, it will be harder for him to do the test in the allotted amount of time. But I know he can do it!!!!

As for another kind of test; lovely Aunt Flow is due for her visit on Saturday. I am not getting my hopes up; I know I can't be pregnant this round. But I am thinking about testing next week or just waiting until October 1st to test. I have this cold thing now (tired, stuffy/runny nose, headache) so I have a feeling that it is going to make AF late.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment