Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 3, 2011

My Luck Sucks

I haven't posted anything here yet, but I dislocated my knee on October 23rd. Doctors say I get to just deal with it for 6 weeks and that it will probably happen again at some point in my life and I will have to have surgery, but yet they won't just do the surgery now to correct it! Wtf?!! >-( Then my laptop crashed yesterday (but luckily my friend was able to fix it today) and then our Netflix stops working today... Oh, and I went to TJMaxx to buy a car charger for the iPod I gave Alex and I stuck it into my iPhone to make sure it worked, and it got stuck and wouldn't come out!! So I had to run to Best Buy with this charger stuck in my phone. Thank GOD the Geek Squad guy was able to get it out! Out of all the ones on the shelf, I had to pick the defective one... Uhg...

In other news, I started Provera today to jump start my cycle. Hoping it won't give me too much hell...

No comments:

Post a Comment