Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

Well....This is Unexpected

I guess I was so busy focusing on work and the gym, that everything in the universe fell right into place.


Alex is beyond excited, I am beyond excited!! I'm actually in awe and shock!! This ultrasound was last Thursday. My HCG levels are good, but my progesterone is only an 11; they would like it to be above 20. So I am on progesterone supplements again. However, when I had the miscarriage two years ago, my level was 5; and my doctor said she has seen many normal pregnancies in women with a level 11. So hopefully that is a great sign! She also said that because of the look of my ultrasound, that my miscarriage chances drops down to 10%. Woohoo!!! :D

Today I am six weeks and two days :-) Everything is fantastic!!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats Hannah! Glad to hear everything is working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is wonderful news. This little bundle has 2 of the greatest parents that any one could ask for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's so awesome!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My progesterone was 9 this time. I'm on supplements until 12 weeks, but I'm 11.5 weeks now with a strong heartbeat! Hope this helps ease your mind! Congrats! I've been reading your blog for a long time and this makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hannah!!!! Congratulations!!! I am your newest follower and I too am in the exact same boat as you are! I just had the IUI last week and am waiting for AF to arrive like clockwork :( I'll continue to pray for you and your precious baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much Amanda!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete