Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Cutest Bump Contest

Hey fans and readers! Can you all do me a HUGE favor please?!!!

Please go to the link below and vote for "Excitement in the Air."

 http://www.z100radio.com/cc-common/contests/photo_contest.php?id=203018&image_id=291048

I entered a bump contest that the prize is a 3D ultrasound. I have already had one done, but the reason I entered was so if I win, I can give the prize to my friend who cannot afford to have a 3D ultrasound done.

Please vote as many times as you can and share to everyone you know! I would LOVE to surprise her with this gift!!!

1 comment:

  1. My phone is not allowing me, I'll try voting later! Good luck, it would be very sweet for you to get it for her =)

    ReplyDelete