Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 5, 2012

Doctor Appointment - 37 Weeks 2 Days

Well my doctor's appointment went really well! Baby's heart rate is at 164 and I'm dilated 1.5 centimeters. She tried to get me to 2, but after prodding good, she said she couldn't and it would just be 1.5. Haha... So now after bleeding a little bit, I'm feeling better and bouncing on my yoga ball! She also said baby's head is really low and it's a good sign that I'm starting to dilate. I'm also 25% effaced and at a -2 station (baby's head needs to be at +2. 0 is apparently the pubic bone.) She said if next Monday there is no progress, she can strip my membranes if I want her to. We'll see... I kind of want to, but then again I don't want to rush the process. :-)

1 comment: