Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 3, 2012

37 Weeks

I can't believe that in three weeks, 21 days, or less baby will be here! I'm getting more and more anxious by the day! Monday night I had Braxton Hicks contractions that were two minutes apart and lasted several hours. I called L&D and they just suggested I sleep until I knew I needed to come in. So I went to sleep and woke up Tuesday and had a few more, but nothing as consistent. I was rather disappointed...

Wednesday evening I stood for a few hours in line for the chance to hear Bill Clinton speak. It was really exciting and I got within a few feet of him to be able to say hi! I don't care what side of the political fence you are on, he was a great President and is an awesome guy!


TMI, but I lost part or all of my mucous plug on Thursday morning (thinking it was from standing on concrete for so long Wednesday night). But from what I have been reading, that isn't really an indicator of when you will go into labor. I walked the mall for a few hours Thursday afternoon and nothing.... Then yesterday I had a pregnancy massage and we went for a ride in the Jeep out in the field on the farm (because I heard bumpy rides can trigger labor), and we *ahem* had a little fun too, and nothing! I figured the little things like that won't hurt, but I'm definitely not willing to try any chemical crap (like people always suggest castor oil...no thanks!). I just am so excited and can't wait for baby to be here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment