Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Bitter Sweet

Happy Mother's Day to all of you who are mothers. This includes women who have given up their baby for adoption and also women who have carried a child, but lost them due to miscarriage, preterm labor, or still born.

For me, Mother's Day is really hard... I should have celebrated two Mother's Days now... A lot of people don't want to consider those of us who have carried babies, but do not have them with us now, mothers. A friend told me last year that she still considered me a mother, and she was the only person to tell me Happy Mother's Day. I thank her SOO much for that!! It gave me hope, and made me feel a lot better. Alex told me that he still considers me a mother and wants to get me a present and take me to dinner. I told him to wait until I get to celebrate happily, and not have to morn my two little angel babies


I hope that next year I will actually be a mother who carries her child in her arms for Mother's Day.

2 comments: