Friday, September 9, 2011

3rd Round

I spoke with my OB yesterday and we are starting the 3rd round of Clomid. This round is 100mg like the last one and if it doesn't work, then I get testing done...

I decided to finally give in to the OB's request of having Alex do a semen analysis. He wanted it done before I started the first round of Clomid, but I have been putting it off. But seeing that I have been ovulating, and nothing is happening, I think it is time for it to be done. We are doing it on Monday and will have the results late next week. I am super nervous about it... But I guess it is better to know than be stuck in the dark. If it comes back as bad results, then the next step is probably IUI to give a better chance of sperm reaching egg, or IVF. I know I am NOT ready for IVF, and neither is our bank account. This sucks... :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment