Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 5, 2011

Living THE Life

We bought our house almost two years ago (October 31st, 2009). We have two reliable cars (Alex's 1994 Jeep Wrangler and my 2009 Ford Focus) that we LOVE!! We have the sweetest, most loyal and loving dogs (Shelby, Harvey and Chester). We have amazing friends and family. We may not have much money, but we have LOTS of fun together!

Our love has never been deeper and it grows stronger everyday. What more could we ask for? I am blessed, and I sadly look over what we are lucky to have most days. In an attempt to become a mother, I have forgotten what I already have. I am going to work more on letting go, as I have been lately. I am going to take everything day by day; breathe in the crisp fall air deeply, and sigh happily just to be alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment