Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Cycle Day 19

Waiting... Waiting... Waiting... That is all I seem to be doing now days. Alex and I have decided that if this cycle doesn't work, we are going to stop trying for a few months and I will be starting a diet plan and hitting the gym to loose some weight. Then late this winter/early spring we are going to do IUI. We both feel this is a necessary step and we are looking forward to it. I just can't grasp that after almost three years we have nothing to show for all the trying... It sucks. Plain and simple. There is nothing anyone can say to make you feel better, there is nothing that anyone can do to make it ok. The only way to hold onto the little sanity I have left is to work or surf the internet. Even then it doesn't always combat the thoughts of babies running through my head. Uhg..

No comments:

Post a Comment