Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

:D

Ok, so my first time EVER posting a blog at work. Feels really weird to be on the computer here... Anywhoo!

The Blue Angels are practicing and its nap time right now. Well, the kids are too excited to sleep!!! But we have promised them that if they lay nice for AT LEAST 30 minutes, then we are going to get up and go watch them fly. I think I am almost as excited as they are!!! Hahahaha. Sad, but oh so true! I just wish I would have brought my camera so I could take some pictures while we are out there. I would wait until tomorrow, but its supposed to rain, so I am afraid that I wont be able to get pictures...

Tonight I am supposed to go to a bridal shower. I am not feeling the greatest... I have a bad headache and my stomach is upset... Not to mention, its at my mother-in-law's house and she asked if I could come early to help her with a few things. Ugh... I will feel bad if I don't go, but I will be suffering through it...

Well, I will write an update later tonight.

Thanks for reading!

P.S. Still no aunt flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment