Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Super Excited!

I can't wait until the weekend! The Blue Angels are in town for the air show and they flew over today while we were outside with the kiddos. And of course their excitement transfered over to us teachers, which wound them up even more!

I even helped cook tonight! Granted, it was only hamburger helper, but hey I still helped! Tehehehe :D At least I didn't burn anything!!!

On another note, still no flow. It sucks! I hate being in limbo. I can't wait until next week! I am going in for a blood test so I know for sure!!!

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. ooh that is so cool, I can only imagine their excitement!
    GL with the blood test next week, its really frustrating to be in such limbo, I know all about it. And hey, cooking is cooking so good for you lol

    ReplyDelete