Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Trying Not To Get Too Excited!!! (TMI)

Ok, SOOOOOOO........ Today was a great day at work! Went in at 11am and didn't have any potty breaks until 5:10pm. WELLLLLLL.... There, on my panties, was about a quarter sized spot of blood! I am on CD (cycle day) 15. So I am thinking that it could be implantation bleeding!!!! I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I don't want it to just be some fluke in my period... But I can't help but think "what if?"

I guess I will have to wait two weeks to see!!!! :D Crossing all my fingers!!!

Thanks for reading!

6 comments:

  1. That would be so cool!!! How many DPO are you now? I'll keep my fingers crossedxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yipee!! Prayerfully this will be YOUR month!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I don't really know my DPO because I wasn't tracking. We sort of "gave up" this month. BUT if I have a 28 day cycle, then I think I wold be 2-3 DPO.

    And thank you Shanny and Tsahai!!! :D I am REALLY hoping that this is it, the real deal, and not some fluke!!! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! i have my fingers crossed for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you again ladies! No news yet. Still a week away from being able to test!!!

    ReplyDelete