Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Nervous...

I don't know why I am, but I am... Today will be my first day back to work since everything happened. I guess I'm nervous because I don't want everyone saying sorry to me; that will just hurt me more. Its probably also because I don't want to face anyone... I don't want to cry anymore about this. Its happened, and nothing I do can change that. The scariest part of all of this is going to be trying again. Alex and I have talked, and we are really scared that this is going to happen again. I don't know if I can take another loss. Everyone keeps telling me how strong we are. Well, I don't feel very strong...

Ugh....

1 comment:

  1. Hope your first day back at work went as well as can be expected :)

    ReplyDelete