Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Weekend is Finally Here!

I am super happy that its Saturday! Last night was fun too though! We went to our local mall and they had a big semi show going on. There were tons of beautiful rigs and Alex was having the time of his life talking to the owners and swaping stories back and forth. It was a good night!

Today we are heading up the the Mall of America and spending all day there shopping!!! Going to be AMAZING! Haven't been up there in a while and now that we have some money to spend, it will be even more fun!!!

Too bad I am so excited that I woke up at 6:15am on a day where I wish I could have slept in! Hahaha!!!

Anyways... Thanks for reading!!!

P.S. Its been almost four weeks since I had the miscarriage and no sign of Aunt Flow showing. SO I am wondering if my cycles will be all messed up again... I am not looking forward to getting the first one after the D&C though. I have heard they are the worst cycle of your life after you have one!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome you are so full of life and able to enjoy the weekend. This whole TTC thing sucks. 3 years and counting and still waiting...
    http://journeythroughpcosinoneyear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete