Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stupid Technology! Hahaha!

So my laptop decided that the left clicker wanted to stop working and the mouse pad decided to not let me tap it twice to use as a clicker either. SOOO, it took me forever to get into the mouse settings, but I switched them around and made the right side the regular "clicker" and that way I can still use it until we have time to take it in.

I have a doctor appointment tomorrow and then another one next week just to make sure that everything is going smoothly and I'm not going to get any infections.

One day closer to trying again!!! Super happy!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy technology indeed! I think I would be confused and mess up quite often trying to do everything with the right clicker, good for you!

    Good luck at the appt tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah,its kinda of hard getting used to. Haha :)

    And thank you!

    ReplyDelete