Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 1, 2010

New Month, A New Start

So, August... I wonder what is in store for me this month.

What I do know is that I have a pact with one of my online friends Jessica. And we decided to do this 365 Photo Challenge. What it consists of is taking a picture every day for a year, something that means something to you that day, or something that describes you. Well we posted about it on Facebook and now its this HUGE thing that a lot of people are doing! I am super excited to see all the pictures and to start this myself. I have made another blog that you can find here. I hope you enjoy that blog just as much as you all read this one.

Anyways, not too much going on today. Not feeling a lot of pain, but I have been bleeding a little bit more than I did yesterday. Emotionally, I am feeling better as well.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment