I ended up calling my OB back again today since I had not heard from her. They said she had gotten my note, but she already left for the weekend and that they would leave another message for her. So hopefully she will be calling me Monday and we can talk about everything! I am in a lot better of a mood and I guess if she still wants Alex and I to wait, then we will have to wait. All in due time :)
Thanks for reading!!