Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Waiting, Waiting..

It seems like that is all I have been doing lately. I have never been this anxious to get my period... I took a HPT in the morning and it was negative. I am so aggravated that AF never comes on time. I would understand totally and be THRILLED if I was pregnant, but when I know I'm not, it is just plain frustrating to be late. Especially when this period may be the last one before we have a baby. I am putting a lot of hope and faith into this  round of Clomid. I know I shouldn't get my hopes too high, but with all the success stories I have read, and since my mom got pregnant with me on her first round of Clomid, it's hard to not get super excited!!

4 comments:

  1. When was she due?? hurry up AF!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was supposed to get it last Thursday (June 9th). So she is a week and a day late! I AM GOING CRAZY!!! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ugh that sucks!!! hurry up AF!!! there's baby making to be done!

    ReplyDelete