Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

CD 14

Not too much to report yet. My OB thought I would be ovulating this weekend, but so far that is not the case (YAY!). Hopefully it happens sometime this week so I can go in and get the IUI done! :-) I am very excited!!!

Once I get my positive on the ovulation test I will go in, get an ultrasound to verify, and if I am ovulating from my right side, we are going to proceed with the IUI. If I am ovulating from my left side, then I wont be doing the IUI because of the tube being blocked. I'm probably going to call Monday to see if there are any tests they can do since I am there, like for PCOS.

Anyways, that's all for now! :-) I will keep updating when more exciting things are going on :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment