Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

11 Weeks 4 Days

I had a doctor appointment yesterday :-) Everything is fantastic! She used a doppler to listen to baby's heartbeat. Its still in the 160's! I recorded it on my phone and I could honestly listen to it all day <3 It's the craziest feeling...knowing that there is a little baby growing, finally, after all we've been through. I wouldn't trade all the sickness and doctors appointments for anything in the world! I can't wait to meet our little one!!!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled across your blog randomly. I cannot wait to see how your journey turns out. I have a friend who tried for months and has some sweet angel babies up in heaven...when she became pregnant again, i bought her one of the fetal dopplers. They are only about $60 and i bought mine on ebay. She is only 10 weeks and can pick up the heart beat...i know it has brought her a lot of comfort....

    Prayers for you and baby

    ReplyDelete