Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

13 Weeks 4 Days

I swear I was loosing my mind last night until I talked with other women about it. But I felt baby move for the first time!!! I thought it was too early because from everything I've read and from what the doctors have said, it wouldn't be until 16-18 weeks before you'd feel baby!!! I was laying in bed and all of a sudden felt like a kernel of popcorn popping! It actually surprised me!!! :D It was so cool to be able to feel though!!!

3 comments:

  1. That's Amazing Hannah - congrats!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Such a great feeling, isn't it? I felt my first move around 14 weeks. It's totally possible! I felt my second about 12 weeks, but then I didn't feel it for awhile. I'm 19 weeks now and started consistently feeling him this past week.

    ReplyDelete