Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 2, 2012

Blog Awards!


Thank you to Shanny over at I did, I do, I will who nominated me for two Blogger awards! I have been following her blog for a long time, and she has been following me too! :-) You have to go and check out her fun posts about life with twins and life in general!

Here are the awards:



Here's a little bit of info on what the Liebster award is: Liebster is German for sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome. They are given to bloggers with 200 or less followers. 


So here are the rules:
1. Link back to whoever nominated you.
2. Write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Nominate 11 bloggers.
The next couple were rules from the Liebster award:
4. Let everyone know when you nominate them.
5. Make up 11 questions for them to answer.
6. Answer the questions that have been given to you.

So if I pick you, I am nominating you for two awards instead of just one. Then you can just follow the 6 rules listed above.

My Random Facts:

1. I am officially addicted to Pinterest... I pinned almost 300 things in a couple of hours one day... :-/ lol
2.  I am a very shy person until you get to know me; then you have a hard time shutting me up. :D
3. I am still in shock that I'm actually pregnant. I never thought this day would happen!
4. Some days I would rather stay home with my dogs than go and socialize with people. They are way less complicated than people. Haha!!
5. I absolutely HATE mini vans and station wagons. I will never own one... The closest thing I would own would be a Ford Edge or Chrysler Pacifica. Otherwise I will stick with my car; or if I end up having too many kids (haha!) then I will go with SUV's.
6. I have a hard time being friends with girls.... Most are back stabbing, catty bitches and I refuse to waste my time being sucked into their negative and hateful world. It is way easier for me to be friends with a guy. One, because I am a tom boy; and two, there is hardly any drama! Don't get me wrong, I have a few good friends who are girls, and I would never trade them for anything in the world!!! <3
7. I have a great relationship with my in-laws. Shocker, right?! I feel bad for those who have a terrible relationship with their mother-in-law :-/
8. I feel that after a 65, old people should be required to take a hearing/sight/driving test every year; and then when they hit 72, every six months. I can't even count the number of times I've almost been in an accident or killed because of an older idiot driver.... It gets to the point of SCARY when there is a little old lady that can't see over the steering wheel of her huge van (or I've seen them in SUV's too). On that note, I also feel they shouldn't be allowed to drive huge death machines. Give them the little Prius or Smart Cars, so at least when they cause an accident, they won't kill anyone. /endrant.
9. There were a lot of people that said Alex and I would never make it past two years of being together and getting married was idiotic and stupid. Sadly, some of those people got married themselves, and are already divorced. We have been together six and a half years, married for almost four and a half years. There have been good and bad times, but I refuse to give up because you don't just throw something away when it's broken...you fix it! <3
10.I LOVE reading! I was made fun of when I was younger for it, and hardly anyone I know loves to read, but I can't get enough! I love the smell of old, new, and library books; I love feeling the pages... It's a sensory thing. :-) And if I could only instill one thing into this precious little being I am carrying, it would be the love of reading.
11. I have the tendency to ramble..... Hence my long random facts... Hahahahaha!!!
 
Questions from Shanny for the Liebster award:
 
1- Do you have a phobia? What is it? Yes! I am seriously afraid of spiders, heights, and drowning... Odd, I know.
2- What came first, the chicken or the egg? Haha....Ummm...Chicken?
3- Describe yourself in 3 words. Unique, Loving, Quiet
4- Are you a night person or a morning person? Both. It depends if I want to stay up late or get up early. Although I am definitely more of a night person.
5- What is your favorite dessert? Dairy Queen Ice Cream Cake!!!!!! *drool*
6- Love at first sight, yay or nay? I believe it is possible. Didn't happen for me with hubby, but it could for others :-)
7- Which one would you choose: books, clothes, or gadgets? Well, if I wasn't pregnant and worrying about clothes, then it would be books first; hands down! But as of right now, it's clothes....
8- What is your favorite hobby? Photography and quilting
9- Where are you right now? In my living room :-)
10- Why do you blog? I blog for myself as a vent/release of stress. I also wanted to share my journey with other women who have trouble conceiving, to give them hope <3 

11- What is your favorite season? Fall! That's an easy one! It's cool, the leaves are beautiful, it's holiday season....the list goes on and on!

My questions for everyone:
1. What is your favorite recipe?
2. Who is your hero, and why?
3. Favorite sport/team?
4. Do you own pets?
5. What is your favorite vacation spot?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. If you could have as many kids as you wanted (like the Duggar's) would you or would you not? Reasons?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, and money was not an issue, where would you live?
9. What is the thing you are most scared of in life?
10. Why do you blog?
11. What is your favorite restaurant?
 
Here are the Nominees! (For both awards)
1. Adventures in Being Michele

2. Trying to Conceive: Swimming Against the Tide
3. Our Journey from "Us Two" to a Family
4. Sammie- The Dekans
5. The Gentry's Party of Four
6. A Beautiful Mess Called Life
7. A Day in the Life of... (Impatiently Waiting)
8. My Debt Free Road
9. Romy- The Amazing Micro Premie
10. Impatient by Design
11. Cooking for the Hungry Husband

2 comments:

  1. I'm also shy! Why didn't I think of that in my random facts? lol And I would totally go for books over clothes and gadgets too =)

    Those people who dared say you and your hubby wouldn't last? How dare they? In any case... Well you showed them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I LOVE reading and books :D And I didn't realize you were shy! You seem so fun from your posts! I would love to meet you in person! <3

      And we have :-) I am very grateful for the support and love from our true friends and that I have an amazing relationship with him!!!

      Delete