Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 16, 2012

Nesting?

I sorted through and brought all of the baby stuff out of storage yesterday, and I went through it and washed EVERYTHING today!! :-) After it was washed, it was put into the green totes. One for gender neutral, one boy, one girl, and one for blankets, etc. The little clear totes were for socks, bibs/burp cloths, and hats/mittens.


I guess this is what happens after three years of collecting baby things :-)

3 comments:

  1. Wowzers, that is a lot of baby gear!! what are you going to do with all this stuff that does not match the gender of the baby?? keep for #2?? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told Alex that we could sell it or donate it, but he suggested to keep it for number two (which is a huge shocker to me because usually he HATES storing things we don't need!) Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh... sounds like the best thing to do though :)

    ReplyDelete