Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 20, 2012

CO Tragedy

It's been a pretty uneventful week here until this morning. I woke up at 2am and couldn't fall back to sleep so I did some catching up on blog reading and Facebooked for a while. Then I heard the news (around 3:30am) about the theater shooting in Colorado, so I used an app on my phone to bring up the local emergency scanner stations out there and it was just horrible.... The tone in the emergency personnel's voices was bleak, and you could hear the fear and hurt.... I will never forget the things I heard this morning. And it breaks my heart how all this innocent people and children wanted to have a fun movie night, and it was shattered by a disgusting, very messed up man... My thoughts and prayers sent from WI to all those involved and their families <3

1 comment: