Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 31, 2012

27 Weeks 6 Days

The last birthing class went really well last night. We had twelve stations set up for different breathing techniques and exercises. She also showed the husband/partners (an my mom) how to do certain pressure points on the lower back and hips during labor. It felt great! I can only imagine how good it will feel while in labor and to relieve back labor! :-)

I am SOOO looking forward to fall and all the great things that associate with it! Cool weather, beautiful colors, great food, and family time! And of course baby will be joining us in late fall! :-) 

We have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for the 15th! I can't wait to see little one!!! Later that same evening Alex is having a beer and diaper party; he is looking forward to it! We also booked a vacation for Bayfield, WI on my birthday weekend on September 22nd/23rd. Going to have maternity pictures done with my good friend Hannah of Stonehouse Photography! :D Very, VERY excited about that!!!

I finished setting up the crib how I wanted it to be when baby comes home :-)


The first picture is of the wall decor and the Rainbow Fish books I have. I thought it would be cute since I have the Rainbow Fish bedding temporarily until we have the baby shower after little one gets here. The second picture is just things all ready for baby!

Plus here is this week's belly picture! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment