Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Awesome Movie!

Alex and I went to see the new Transformers tonight. It was freaking AWESOME! I can't wait until it comes out on DVD so we can buy it. Phahaha!!

I talked to my OB today and he told me that he really feels that I should get AF this weekend. He said that if I don't have it by Wednesday, that I need to take a blood pregnancy test. I bought some HPT's and I am going to take one in the morning... I also asked him about if I were pregnant, what the Provera would do to the baby (I read some articles stating that it caused birth defects). He said that all Provera is, is a synthetic progesterone and it would actually help if I was pregnant because you need high levels of it in early pregnancy. I had to take some last summer when I was pregnant, so that made me feel a little better. I don't know how I feel about everything right now. I am confused and frustrated.... I guess we will see what the test looks like in the morning. Or I may wait until Sunday to test... Not sure yet.

I hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th of July!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment