Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Test

One year ago today I got my BFP! I can't believe it has already been that long.

With everything going on, I decided to test this morning using a digital test kit thing. I can't get the reader to work right, so all I have is the test strip.

I HATE blue dye tests with a passion, and it is because you can get an evaporation line that makes it look positive. Here is my test:



I don't know if you can see it that well in the picture, but I can see it when I look at the test. This showed up within the 10 minute time frame. But I am thinking that it is just an evaporation line.. I will be testing again in two days just to be sure.

Edit- Here is the test now (4pm- six hours after originally taken)


Like I said before, it is much easier to see in person than the camera is showing. Still not sure if it is just an evaporation line or a very faint positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment