Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Great Day!

So this morning we were planning on being at my parent's house by 9am to help take siding off the house. Well we set the alarm, and when it went off, it was storming out, so we just shut the alarm off and went back to sleep. My parents call at 9, and I look outside and the weather is beautiful! I was completely surprised by how the weather changed so fast! Anyways, we went and helped with that, and then afterwards we went tubing down the river with them! It was so much fun just spending he time together. And after we got done tubing, we went to dinner at Great Wall (which is Alex and my favorite restaurant of all time. Haha!). So it was a gorgeous day full of family fun with my parents :)

No comments:

Post a Comment