Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 22, 2011

CD 19

Here are this morning's tests.


I took a test last night, and it was still positive as well, so I figured I didn't need to post it. I'm not sure what to think of these tests. I think they are definitely loosing the line a little bit, so going back to negative..... What do you guys think?

I honestly think the only think keeping me sane right now is my blogging! LOL! So I am very sorry for all the CD's and test strips, but it keeps me "calm" so to say, and not worrying about it all the time. I can just let all my worries go into my posts and I feel better :-) So thank you to everyone who is sticking it out with me through this process!!!

3 comments:

  1. This will be an amazing story for your little one to follow one day.Just keep the positive thoughts flowing and one day you will be the mommy that you were meant to be.
    Good Luck and sticky baby dust for you and your husband.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words!!! I really appreciate all the support that I get from my readers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are considered negative.... it has to be as dark or darker than the control lines... so while they are probably catching your surge on its way out, they are negative. But hey you got a positive, so it's all good :)

    ReplyDelete