Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Am I....Pregnant?

Ok, so maybe I am reading into this too much, but I have a lot of weird things going on right now... I have dry lips (but I do need to be drinking a little more water I suppose) that started Sunday, I have a stuffy congested nose (I've had since Saturday night and I don't actually feel sick), I was EXTREMELY tired Sunday (but I didn't sleep very good Sat. night either), also on Sunday I had really loud, weird gurgling coming from my stomach/lower abdomen area (and TMI but I didn't burp or toot (or have the need to poop for that matter) until Monday afternoon), Tuesday I felt sort of bloated, but my stomach, not uterus, we all know what happened yesterday (if you have been reading my posts), I felt hot yesterday and today, yesterday (really TMI so if you have a weak stomach, don't read!!!!) I literally pooped water.

I tried to take a pregnancy test this morning and it was a dud!!! Not even the control line showed up!!! And I feel bloated again today and have no appetite. We went to McD's and I got a Southern Style Chicken Sandwich (which I LOVE!!!) and I ate half of it..... I don't know whats going on. I'm so confused! CD1 was March 21st. So I supposedly ovulated on April 3rd or 4th (but I average a 32 day cycle, so that is based off a 28 day cycle) I fell off the wagon for BBT charting, so I have no idea what my temps have been for about a week. I am supposed to get AF on the 18th (if I had a 28 day cycle) but I am guesstimated it to supposed to be here on the 22nd.

I used an ovulation predictor and it said based on a 32 day cycle, my fertile days were April 4th to April 8th. I don't want to get all excited and be reading into it too much. I don't know what to do!!! I think I may try testing again tomorrow...

I guess I will keep everyone posted!

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment