Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today's the Day

Well, I am supposed to get a visit from aunt flow today! The only thing that is indicating that she might come is my boobs are sore. My right one actually feels heavier, like full or something. I don't know how to describe it really. I'm trying no to set my hopes up too high, but I just keep having this feeling that I AM pregnant! I'm hoping that its true! Last nigh I kind of felt like I was constipated, like I had to go, but I couldn't. Along with that my stomach hurt, like it was bloated with air. And I was gassy. Hahaha!!! I hate myself for analyzing every little thing going on with my body right now, but I can't help it! But I am feeling crampy today too :( So I am pretty sure I'm not pregnant.

Well, I will be sure to keep everyone who reads informed! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment