Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

So Confused!

So with me thinking I am pregnant, I was going to take a pregnancy test this morning. But when I woke up, I had to pee so bad, that I didn't have the time to open the box to test!!! Bahahaha!!!!!!

This afternoon at work I started to feel cramps, like they didn't hurt, but I could tell they were there. And I have been REALLY gassy lately! Sorry, I know its embarrassing, but just thought I would add that to the *possible* symptoms... I really hope I am!!!

Our neighbors are having a party tonight, and the guy that's living with us came in and said he had to park down the street because someone was parked in his spot in OUR driveway!!! Alex and I walked outside and the woman was sitting in her vehicle and we told her she was going to have to move her car. She got all defensive and asked why she had to move. Uhhhh, really?! We told her she was parked in OUR personal property and if she didn't move, we were going to call a tow truck. She got really pissed and asked where we suggest her park. Are you kidding me lady?!!!! I don't give a damn where the hell you park, just get your lazy ass out of our driveway and learn to walk from down the street!!!! GEEZZZ!!!!! People now days have no common sense and no respect for others!!!

Sorry, had a little rant :) I am planning on testing tomorrow morning. And I WILL test this time!!!!!

Thank you for reading and have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment