Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Getting My Hopes Up

So I took a pregnancy test this morning... I guess I thought it would be a different outcome and I got my hopes up so high! But there, staring me in the face was a big fat negative. But then again, I haven't missed a period yet, so who knows. But I think because of the cramps yesterday and some that I had this morning, I am pretty sure that my period will be paying me a visit in the next couple of days :(

At least we have things to look forward to! Having a bon fire tonight out at the family farm. I am taking a friend, well more of a little sister, senior pictures today. And if aunt flow does come soon, then we are going to be calling my OBGYN to try to get on Clomid. But first we have to get Alex tested... Hopefully we will get pregnant that way.

That's all for now! Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment