Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 22, 2010

I Dont Know What to Think!!!

TMI! If you have a weak stomach, don't read!

This period is one of the weirdest I have ever had. It started Tuesday at 1am and I normally have REALLY bad cramps the first two days but the only bad cramps were the ones that woke me up Tuesday morning. And I normally have a VERY heavy period the first couple days and it has like a brownish tint and it has clots most of the time. It was a steady, but not heavy flow and I have only had one clot at the very beginning and its a bright red color. And now it has basically stopped! Normally my periods last 4-6 days and are heavy flow throughout! I don't know whats going on. But I figured I cant be pregnant.

Help! Hahaha!!! I am losing my mind!!!

2 comments:

  1. Not to get your hopes up, but could it be implantation bleeding? I know that happens sometimes.

    Or it could just be stress changing your period up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think its implantation bleeding, because my last cycle was March 21st. So I would have had implantation bleeding a couple weeks ago. And I'm not any less stressed or any more stressed, so I dont think its that... I am going to take a test tomorrow morning and see!

    ReplyDelete