Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Haha! Wow, Some People.

Is it just me, or are people getting more and more stupid. Working in customer service (which was for almost two years), you meet tons of people everyday, and I have come to realize that the general public is well, retarded!! Most people need to learn to keep their mouth shut to avoid the stupidity. And other people should really go back to school.
I also think it is funny how people like to hide behind their computer screen and attack others for their opinions on chat boards. I gave my opinion, and it got under some people's skin; which I knew it would. But I honestly don't give a rat's ass what they think because it is my opinion, and if they don't like it, to bad!!!
Oh! And not to mention how horrible people seem to drive these days! Geesh... Makes me wonder what this country is going to be like in five or ten years.
I am seriously thinking about moving to Australia. Hahaha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment