Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Am I Just Loosing My Mind...

...Or are there two pink lines there?!


Click on it to make the picture larger, and look carefully!

Here is another picture...




And not to mention, the test looks a lot darker than in the pictures. I have to look at it for a good bit before I can see it in the pictures, but the test I can see it easier.

Aunt flow is due today and nothing yet. So I took a test this morning just to see. And that's what I got... I don't know what to think yet. I don't want to get my hopes up to where I think I could be pregnant and I'm not.

Let me know your input :D Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. Awwww. Its really hard to see, but I pray that you are preggo! Are you going to take another one??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, test again in a couple of days. You could have a VERY faint positive in your hands! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies! I am going to test in another couple of days for sure!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I kinda see it... but its sooo faint, do it again in the morning, do it, do it! I know its better in 2 days but I'm a pee pusher so I say tomorrow AND the next day. My fingers are sooooo crossed for you, GL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Shanny! Tehehe :D I didn't get your comment until this morning and I already went pee! But I will forsure be doing it tomorrow morning!!!

    ReplyDelete