Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Dr. Appointment

So I had my doctor appointment this morning. I told myself when I left home that I was going to be a big girl and not shed any tears today!

I got to the lab at 9:30am for blood work to check my HCG levels. Got into the doctor's office at 10:25am. She was running late so they said she could be a few minutes. Finally got to first speak with her at 10:50am. I asked a lot of questions; some about when I will feel better and when the bleeding/cramping will stop. I also asked about a D&C, which I will not have to have one! She told me the cramping and bleeding should stop in about a week, when my HCG levels drop down below five again. She also said when my HCG levels drop again, it will trigger my body to ovulate to start my cycles over. So I will be ovulating in about two weeks and my next period should show up in about five weeks. The best news she gave me was that we can start to try again as soon as I am done bleeding! Yay!!! We can't wait to start trying again and hopefully it will happen easily since my body is already in the "pregnancy mode."

Thank you again for all the very kind words and encouragement! It means a lot to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment