Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thursday

For lack of a better title... Hahaha...

I would have been eight weeks today. I think what I was looking forward to the most was getting past this point and making it to nine weeks. But I am not going to let myself get depressed about it. I am staying positive and dealing with this whole situation the right way for me to stay happy and up-beat. Everyone keeps saying how strong I am... I honestly don't feel that strong. I am just doing what I know I have to do to feel better and keep on moving.

I had some really bad cramps last night. Actually kept me up half the night. Poor Alex stayed up with me even though I told him to go to sleep. I don't know where I would be without him <3 Have also been having some more cramps this morning that are not that lovely... Hoping they go away soon so I wont have to take anything.

Well, that's all for now. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment