Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Can't Wait For Tomorrow!

The weather cleared up nice yesterday and we got to take some very cute pictures!

Eclipse was AWESOME!!! Can't wait for the next one to come out!

Our fire was pretty good. We didn't have very much built up to burn this time, so it only lasted until 11:30pm.

Nothing too much going on today. Tonight we are going over to visit a friend who lost her husband last November, and today would have been their two year wedding anniversary.  So it will be nice to just be able to be there and support her!

And of course I am saving the best, most exciting piece of information for last!!! TOMORROW!!!! You have no idea how excited I am!!! I can't wait to find out what is going on in my tummy and see that ultrasound! I had a dream last night that I was getting the ultrasound and they told me I was having twins!!! Wouldn't that be exciting?! My HCG count has had both Alex and I thinking that it could be a possibility since it did triple... I guess we will just have to wait and see until tomorrow!

Thanks for reading!!!

1 comment: