Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 5, 2010

Surprising My Parents

Ok, so I know we said we were going to wait to tell our parents until after my blood work. But my mom and step-dad stopped by for a visit tonight and I couldn't help it!!!



They opened it up and were like "Are you expecting?!" I said yes and they were so excited! And then my mom asked me, "Do we get to keep this at our house?" Again I answered yes! For some reason I was nervous about telling them because I was afraid of what their reaction was going to be, but I shouldn't have worried at all!!!

Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I love that you told them that way, yay for all the excitement!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually handed them the bag and told them that it was their present from Canada. Tehehe! Well he/she will be sorta! Hahaha!!! :D

    ReplyDelete