Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Dang It!

So I now have a stuffy/runny nose and sore throat. I'm not sure if its a cold of if its linked to pregnancy. Hahaha.

Ok, back story of why I was annoyed and haven't posted much. My sister-in-law texted me the other night saying she just found out she is pregnant too. I was extremely upset because they already have two kids and now its my turn to bless my family with a baby and I can't even do it on my own!!! She "wants to do this together." Well I don't! I wanted my own time to shine!

I know I am probably being selfish, but it was finally my turn after trying so long! And now I can't even have the glory of doing it by myself.

At least I am the only pregnant one on Alex's side of the family. And his parents couldn't be more excited! I can already tell they are going to spoil their grandchild!

Sorry for being a brat today. I just feel its my right to be upset for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment