Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 2, 2010

Wow :)

Who would have thought that four and a half years have gone by this fast! I look back and if you would have asked me then where I would be now, I would have never thought that I would be where we are. Married, three sweet and loving dogs, have a house, and possibly pregnant! Its a great feeling knowing that we have come this far! I can't wait for what the future holds for us!

No new updates right now really. My right breast still hurts if I push on it, and it doesn't take much pressure now. My left one is starting to hurt just a twinge if I push on it with a little more pressure. I can't wait to test again tomorrow!!!! :D

Now, if I AM pregnant, I am going to have to come up with some creative ways to tell my parents and in-laws!!! But I will have at least a month to figure it out. I want to wait until I am further along so in case I have a miscarriage, I don't have to go back and tell everyone what happened.

Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment