Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

Lots Going On!

It was a good day at work yesterday! Got to work in the baby room all day :) One of my coworkers put in their two week notice. Another has an interview soon, someone else is looking for a job and there is the one who is pregnant with triplets. And then me being pregnant! They are going to be loosing a ton of staff members pretty soon!!!

And you know what I am loosing? My mind!!! I normally can remember a twenty item grocery list, now I can barely remember two things!

I told my dad and step-mom the other day and they are super excited!!! My step-mom is going to throw a baby shower down in South Carolina (where they live) and then come and visit in April and bring everything up with them! That's so cool! And they will finally be able to see our house!!!

Well that's all for now! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment